Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Seaside Cabana review?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ima AG Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2003
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Could someone give me a review on the Seaside Cabana tent and acc? I just seen this and FELL IN LOVE with it! Defininatly a saver up for. Gratitude to anyone who has bought this or seen it in person's review.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SarahsMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We ordered it on the advice of a friend. I did not like the picture at all. Well it is much better in real life. We love it! The material is fantastic and it sets up really easily.
    Hope this helps. (As if any of us need one more thing to want!) LOL

  3. #3
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw it at AGP and loved it! Too cute. I especially liked the lanterns with the cabana. The whole set was really adorable.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How about pictures? Are there any member pictures of the cabana?

    I was also wondering if the new AGT table and cushions would fit inside the cabana. Has anyone tried this?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad you like the cabana. I think it is a really cute idea. Thanks for posting your reviews.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member HansenPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I would like to get the Cabana for my historical dolls. Does anyone know what time period these were popular/common during? I'm thinking sometime between Samantha and Molly.

    Pattie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •